English Language tests while on holiday!
LanguageCert International ESOL is a simple, affordable and convenient English test solution – it works around you! LanguageCert International ESOL is an Ofqual regulated test, also available on the UCAS apply list.
To book your online LanguageCert test simply purchase an exam code from our school. An exam code is a code made up of letters and numbers which you will use in order to book your test. You will enter this code in your LanguageCert account at the beginning of booking your test.
Book the time that suits you best. You can then take the test at our premises while you are studying with us, or even at the comfort of your own home after you have returned from your holidays!
It couldn’t be more convenient for you!
Benefits of our English LanguageCert Online Exams with remote invigilation include:
- Written and Spoken exams that can be taken separately. You can purchase a code for the written test (listening, reading and writing) or the speaking component only. You can take one module on its own or you can take both depending on what you need.
- Exam Results in just 3 business days by email
- Free e-certificate and hard copy certificate
- Same exam, same qualification and same international recognition as those delivered on-site
- No expiry date on certificates
How does LanguageCert International ESOL compare to other tests?
LanguageCert International ESOL assesses the same 4 skills as other popular English language tests (listening, reading, writing and speaking) and is also bench marked against the CEFR:
|CEFR||LanguageCert International ESOL||Cambridge||IELTS||TOEFL IBT|
|C2||C2 Mastery||Proficiency||8.5 – 9.0||95 – 120|
|C1||C1 Expert||Advanced||7.0 – 8.0|
|B2||B2 Communicator||First||5.5 – 6.5||72 – 94|
|B1||B1 Acheiver||Preliminary||4.0 – 5.0||42 – 71|
Get info about this course! We will get back to you as soon as possible with further details!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes