Ancient Greek Language and Philosophy
For those who have already embarked on learning Modern Greek and would like to further their language skills, dwelve into ancient greek culture and philosophy we offer a small group-course at intermediate or advanced level (B1+). This course includes 10 sessions/week of tuition as well as cultural activities that tie in well with the morning programme. There is always the option to intensify your course with 1-2-1 (privates) add-ons.
Ancient Greek Language is a valuable tool for anyone who wishes to explore Ancient Greek Civilisation. It’s beautiful, poetic, systematic, great for scientific analysis and philosophising about life.
Set start dates. Minimum 1 week.
In order to understand the Western Civilisation, you must go back to its birth: Greece and the Greek Civilisation.
Minhua Chen-Chinese Professor and Scientist.
Join this course to:
- See why the Ancient Greek language is for everyone.
- Study the basic principles and rules of Ancient Greek.
- Discover the basic concepts of the Ancient Greek Philosophy.
- Meet Socrates – The philosopher who invented politics, Plato– and the myth in his work, Aristotle –the tutor of Alexander the Great, Epicurus – and his “Garden” who allowed women to join his school as a matter of policy and the Sophists – The first humanitarians of the universe.
Get info about this course! We will get back to you as soon as possible with further details!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week/10 sessions
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language Greek or English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes